120 grams Anis de Flavigny ®
50cl liquid cream
8 egg yolks
300 grams strawberries
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 18 minutes
Refrigeration time: 3 hours
1. Melt the Anis de Flavigny ® in the milk and cream by bringing to a boil.
2. Add the aniseeds, cover and leave to infuse for 15 minutes.
3. Bring the mixture to a boil then slowly pour into the egg yolks while stirring.
4. Cook for 3 minutes on low heat without boiling and stir constantly.
5. Pour the cream into a mixing bowl and let it cool, stirring occasionally.
6. Put the cream in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
7. Pass through a fine strainer then “churn” in the ice-cream maker.
8. Serve scoops of the ice cream in dishes with strawberries. Serve the ice cream with gingerbread.