1 small zucchini, sliced
1 small summer squash, pieces
1 red bell pepper, stem and seeds removed
1 small red onion, sliced
1 large Portobello mushroom, cleaned and sliced
2 tablespoons of Leblanc extra virgin olive oil
A dash of French Farm collection BBQ Salt
Terre Exotique Penja White Pepper
4 whole grain tortillas
4 tablespoon of La Favorita Genovese Pesto
2 cups of mozzarella cheese
4 oz goat cheese
1. Start by preparing your vegetables. Drizzle the sliced vegetables with 2 tbsp olive oil and season with BBQ salt and white pepper
2. Place vegetables on the grill (or in a grill pan) and cook for approximately 3 minutes on each side or until just tender.
3. Remove the vegetables from the grill and let cool for 5 minutes. Cut the grilled vegetables into roughly 1-inch pieces and set aside.
4. To assemble each quesadilla: Spread a tortilla with 1 tablespoon pesto. Sprinkle ¼ cup mozzarella cheese on ½ of the tortilla. Add ¼ of the grilled vegetables and crumble 1 oz of goat cheese over them. Sprinkle another ¼ cup mozzarella on top and fold the tortilla over to close.
5. Place the quesadilla on a lightly oiled grill (or grill pan) and cook for 3 minutes on each side until the cheese is fully melted.
6. Halve and serve the classiest quesadillas ever!