7oz Tagliatelle Pastsa
1 bundle of asparagus
2oz of parmesan + extra for serving
2oz Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Moulins de la Brague
4-5 garlic cloves, minced
Juice from 1/4 lemon
salt and pepper to taste
A few marjoram twigs, leaves removed and finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350, Wash the asparagus and pat dry using a paper towel.
- Cut off the asparagus ends and section into long bits.
- Lay the asparagus on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil and drizzle with 2 tbsp of Lemon Infused Olive Oil.
- Add a pinch of salt and cracked pepper and then grate the Parmesan evenly over the asparagus.
- Roast in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Cook the pasta according to instructions on the package until al dente.
- Add the remaining olive oil to a small sauce pan and turn on medium high heat.
- Add the minced garlic and cook until it turns golden. Add in some fresh marjoram and set aside.
- To assemble toss the cooked pasta in the extra virgin olive oil and add in the roasted asparagus.
- Serve with more freshly grated Parmesan.