- 4 slices good country bread
- 1 large garlic clove, peeled
- 4 tablespoons Cortijo Spiritu Santo Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 12 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 ball buffalo mozzarella, roughly torn
- 12 pitted black olives
- pinch of dried oregano
- 8 Fresh Basil leaves
- Grill the bread, then immediately rub the garlic over one side and drizzle with half the extra virgin olive oil.
- Combine the tomatoes, mozzarella, olives, oregano and salt in a bowl.
- Divide between the grilled bread, drizzle with the remaining olive oil and top with basil leaves and pitted olives. Serve.
This recipe inspired by foodrepublic.