- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 3 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon La Baeline Sea Salt
- La Trinitaine Butter Galettes
- In a heavy-bottomed saucepan, combine the sugar and water over medium-low heat until the sugar dissolves. Increase the heat and bring to a boil, without stirring. If necessary, use a wet pastry brush to wash down any crystals on the side of the pan.
- Boil until the syrup is a deep amber color, this will take about 5 to 6 minutes.
- Remove the sugar from the heat and carefully whisk in the heavy cream. The mixture will bubble.
- Stir in the unsalted butter, and salt.
- Transfer the caramel to a dish and cool.
- Spread or dip with La Trinitaine Butter Galettes.
This recipe inspired by food network.