- Grilled Pineapple
- 1 tablespoon – Lemon Blossom Honey
- 1 tablespoon – rum
- 2 – limes, juiced
- 1 – pineapple, peeled and cut into 16 wedges
- 4 – limes, cut into eighths
- 8 teaspoons – honey
- 1 cup – fresh mint
- 3/4 cup – rum
- club soda
- In a shallow dish, mix together the honey, rum and lime juice. Add the pineapple and turn to coat. Let sit 5-10 minutes.
- Heat your grill to medium high. Add the pineapple and cook 1-2 minutes on each side, or until the fruit softens slightly and golden brown grill lines appear. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Roughly chop half the grilled pineapple. Divide the chopped pineapple among 8 Collins glasses. Add 2 lime wedges, 1 teaspoon honey and 10 mint leaves to each glass; muddle to combine. Stir in the run, then fill each glass with ice. Top with club soda.
- Garnish with remaining grilled pineapple, lime wedges and mint leaves.
This recipe inspired by Honey.