- 2 large chicken breasts
- 1/2 lb mushrooms
- 6 tsp LeBlanc Pure Extra Virgin Olive First Press
- 2/3 cup LeBlanc Xeres (Sherry) 12 year Vinegar
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- Trim excess skin from the breasts.
- sprinkle breasts with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Quarter larger mushrooms, halve smaller ones and set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in an aluminum skillet or frying pan over high heat and brown chicken on the skin side.
- Transfer the chicken to a plate and pour off fat.
- Reduce heat to medium, pour in vinegar and dissolve the tomato paste in it.
- Replace chicken in skillet, skin side up. Cover and cook 3 minutes.
- Uncover; cook until chicken is done, 6 minutes. While the chicken is cooking, heat 1 teaspoon oil in another frying pan and cook the mushrooms about 3-to-4 minutes.
- Arrange chicken and mushrooms on platter. Whisk in the rest of the olive oil; mix in parsley.
- Pour juices that have collected on the platter into sauce.
- Pour sauce over chicken and mushrooms; serve immediately.
This recipe inspired by RecipeSource.