- 1-pound Gnocchi
- 1 jar La Favorita Pesto Genovese
- 6 ounces fresh cream
- 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil for gnocchi.
- Remove excess oil from pesto jar.
- In a large saucepan, bring cream to a simmer. Turn off heat. Stir in pesto sauce.
- Cook gnocchi 3-4 minutes., or until they float to the top. With a slotted spoon, transfer gnocchi to saucepan. Stir to coat. Sauté with sauce for 1 minute to marry flavors.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and serve.
This recipe inspired by Delallo.