- 1 whole red onion, peeled And cut Into large chunks
- 1 whole red bell pepper, seeded and cut into large chunks
- 1 whole chopped carrots
- 1/2 whole butternut squash, peeled And cut into large chunks
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon Montreal Steak Seasoning or any other seasonings or herbs
- 1/2 tin of Rougie Duck Foie Gras with Armagnac
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine all the prepped veggies in a large bowl. Drizzle in the duck fat, then season with salt, pepper, and other seasonings of your choice. Toss to coat.
- Arrange on two baking sheets, spreading the veggies out to give them room. Roast for 20 minutes, shaking the pans at least twice during that time. If needed, roast for an additional 5-10 minutes, until veggies are nicely roasted.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe inspired by The Pioneer Woman.