- 1 small mandarin (or half a large one)
- 10 Distileries Peureux morello cherries
- 30ml liquid from the cherry jar or tin
- 30ml cranberry juice
- 30 ml vanilla simple syrup (or just a small dash of vanilla extract)
- 30ml maple syrup
- 4 dashes bitters
- 60ml white rum
- lots of ice
- cracked pepper
- Peel and juice the mandarin into a cocktail shaker (or if you can’t be bothered, just toss it in).
- Pop six of the morello cherries into the cocktail shaker and muddle together with the mandarin juice.
- Add the morello liquid, cranberry juice, vanilla, maple syrup, bitters, rum and ice.
- Shake for at least a minute.
- Pop three cherries into the bottom of each glass, strain the contents of the shaker between them evenly and top with a twist of cracked pepper.
This recipe inspired by onebitemore.