- For the Crust
- 1 cup softened butter
- ½ cup Quai Sud Lemon Pure Cane Sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- For the Filling
- 4 large eggs
- 1½ cups Quai Sud Lemon Pure Cane Sugar
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- ⅔ cup lemon juice
- powdered sugar for dusting
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- Cream softened butter, sugar and flour together- mixture will be granular. Press into uncreased 9×13 inch pan. Bake 15-20 mins or until firmed and slightly golden.
- While crust is baking, whisk together filling ingredients using a stand mixer, until filling is well incorporated.
- Pour filling over baked crust. Bake an additional 20 mins. As the bars cool they will become firm. Dust with powdered sugar after 5 mins of cooling. Allow bars to cool completely before cutting.
This recipe inspired by Yummly.