- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup LeBlanc Pure Walnut Oil
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Stir together the flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the walnut oil, brown sugar and white sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla and almond extracts. Blend in the dry ingredients, then fold in the chocolate chips and walnuts. Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
This recipe inspired by allrecipes.