- 1 cup cashew milk
- 4 teaspoons Terre Exotique Turmeric
- 2 teaspoons finely grated palm sugar or raw sugar
- 1 teaspoon finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 pinches of ground cardamom
- Pinch of flaky sea salt
Whisk milk, turmeric, palm sugar, ginger, lemon juice, cardamom, and salt in a small bowl until sugar and salt have dissolved.
let sit 5 minutes to let flavors meld.
Strain through a fine-mesh sieve into a measuring cup, pressing on solids to extract juices; discard solids.
Fill a glass with ice. Pour latte over and serve.
This recipe inspired by Bon Appetit.