- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 8 slices of bread, stale preferred
- 1/4 cup L’Epicurien Chocolate & Pistachio Spread
- Beat eggs, milk, and spices together in a shallow bowl.
- Make four chocolate spread sandwiches. Dip sandwiches into the egg mix allowing the bread to soak up the egg.
- Melt a pat of butter, or use a bit of oil, in a large skillet over medium to medium-high heat.
- Add the soaked slices of bread and fry until golden brown on both sides, 2-3 minutes, flipping once.
This recipe inspired by Yummly.