- 2 egg whites
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup Quai Sud Chocolate Natural Flavored Pure Cane Sugar
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 300ºF. To prevent burning you can bake on an air cushion baking sheet or put parchment paper on a regular cookie sheet.
- Beat egg whites, salt, cream of tartar, and vanilla until very firm. Gradually add sugar and mix. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls on pan. Bake 300ºF for 25 minutes. They should only be lightly browned.
This recipe inspired by All Recipes.