- 3 russet potatoes, cut into 1/3-inch thick fries
- 2 tablespoons LeBlanc Truffle Oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley leaves, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- Place the potatoes in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with truffle oil; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Gently toss to combine.
- Place into oven and bake for 30-40 minutes, or until golden brown and crisp, tossing occasionally.
- In a large bowl, combine fries and garlic.
- Serve immediately garnished with parsley, if desired.
This recipe inspired by Damn Delicious.