- 6 large tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 6 large eggs
- L’Epicurien Tapenade Dried Tomatoes & Basil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice top third off tomatoes and scoop out core and seeds.
- Toss with olive oil, salt, and pepper; roast until tomatoes are soft and caramelized, about 30 minutes.
- Crack an egg into each tomato and top with salt and pepper.
- Roast until whites are set, about 7-9 minutes.
Spoon tapenade over eggs, serve, and enjoy!