- 12 large mushrooms
- 6 oz goat cheese
- 3 T cream
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme, finely chopped
- 6 tsp Bernard Michaud Honey, plus more for finishing
- lemon juice
- salt & pepper
- Clean the mushrooms and separate the stems from the caps. Squeeze a few drops of lemon on the caps to keep from browning.
- Mix the goat cheese and cream in a bowl and season with salt and pepper. Chop the stems and add them to the cheese mixture.
- Put 1/2 tsp honey in the bottom of each cap, then spoon cheese mixture on top.
- Bake at 350° for about 30 minutes, or until mushrooms are cooked and cheese is melted. Drizzle with additional honey and serve.