- Roasted Butternut Squash
- 1 extra large butternut squash, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 tablespoons. olive oil
- salt + pepper to taste
- 1 prepared pizza crust
- 1 L’Epicurien Red Pepper Chutney with Espelette Chili
- 1/2 of caramelized onions
- 1/2 cup. shredded Fontina or Italian blend cheese
- 1/2 of roasted butternut squash
- 2 teaspoon. olive oil
- 2 tablespoons. sage leaves, cut into ribbons
Roasted Butternut Squash
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Divide squash onto 2 rimmed baking sheets; drizzle each sheet with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss to coat. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until tender.
2. Preheat oven to temperature indicated on pizza crust package. Spread layer of L’Epicurien Red Pepper Chutney with Espelette Chili and top with cheese and squash. Bake for time on package or until squash is heated through and cheese has melted.
3. While pizza is baking, heat oil in small skillet over medium high hear. Add sage leaves and saute, stirring constantly for about 3 minutes or until leaves are crispy. Sprinkle sage leaves, parmesan and walnuts on pizza before serving.