- 1 cup almond milk
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup gluten free flour
- 1/4 teaspoons sugar
- 1 small container of raspberries
- 1 Dark Chocolate Fondue in Ceramic Jar
- 1 Jar of L’Epicurien Blackberry jam
- Place crepe ingredients into blender (make sure ingredients are wet first). Blend until batter has no lumps and resembles a thick chocolate milk.
- Turn burner for crepe pan to just above low heat. Place about 1/4 teaspoon of butter into the pan. Melt and spread evenly.
- Pour 1/3 cup of batter into pan. Allow to cook until top is done, then flip upside-down onto parchment paper.
- Continue buttering pan in between each crepe and be sure to layer your crepes onto parchment paper to prevent them from sticking.
- Spread Blackberry Jam evenly inside each crepe, roll closed and drizzle with melted dark chocolate fondue.
- Sprinkle with finely sliced almonds & fresh raspberries.