- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- Bernard Michaud Honey with Royal Jelly
- Pinch of sea salt
- Optional: 2 Drops peppermint essential oil
- Measure 1/4 cup of coconut oil and scoop it out into a mixing bowl. Whip the coconut oil with a stand or hand mixer until it’s light and fluffy. Note: If your coconut oil is room temperature and already liquid you can skip this step.
- Mix the whipped (or melted if you live in warmer climate) coconut oil, cocoa powder, vanilla and salt together. Mix well and slowly add honey. Taste as you go to make sure you don’t over sweeten your fudge. Mix in 2 drops of peppermint essential oil if using.
- Pour fudge into a 9×5 inch pan (this is a bread size pan). Spread fudge evenly cover the pan with a lid or plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate until fudge is set and hard, about 4 hours.
- Cut fudge into small squares and serve.
This recipe inspired by The Coconut Mama.