- 1 package chocolate almond bark or candy melts
- 3/4 cup mini pretzels
- 1/2 Reese’s Pieces Candy (or M&Ms)
- Candy eyes
- 1-2 teaspoons Terre Exotique Hawaiian Black Salt
- Line a large baking sheet with Parchment paper. Spread Pretzels evenly on parchment paper leaving a 2 inch boarder empty between the pretzels and the edge of pan.
- Melt chocolate according to package directions. Pour/spoon melted chocolate over pretzels.
- Randomly place candy eyes, then Reese’s Pieces to desired coverage.
- Sprinkle with Sea Salt. Let Chocolate set then using a large knife, cut into random serving size pieces.
- Store in an airtight container.
This recipe inspired by chocolatechocolateandmore.