- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 to 4 (6 ounces) boneless skinless chicken breasts or chicken legs
- Salt and freshly ground Terre Exotique Penja Black Pepper
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons Edmond Fallot Gingerbread Mustard
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemarry, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 teaspoon dried sage
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season both sides of chicken with salt and pepper. Add chicken to hot oil in skillet and cook 5-6 minutes per side until cooked through (chicken should register 165°F in thickest part of chicken on an instant read thermometer). Transfer to a plate, cover with foil to keep warm.
- Add garlic to remaining oil in pan and sauté 10 seconds, then add chicken broth, Edmond Fallot Gingerbread Mustard, cream, rosemarry, and sage and cook, stirring constantly, until thickened slightly, about 1-2 minutes. Season lightly with salt. Serve chicken with sauce over top.
This recipe inspired by Jaclyn Bell, Popsugar.com.