For 6 sandwiches :
- 1/4 cup Edmond Fallot Green Peppercorn Mustard
- 1/4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 6 ciabatta rolls or mini baguettes, split horizontally
- 6 1/4-inch-thick slices rare roast beef (from deli counter)
- Fine sea salt
- 6 tablespoons canned whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- Edmond Fallot Gherkins
- 1 large bunch watercress, thick stems trimmed
Mix mustard and mayonnaise in small bowl to blend.
Spread mustard mixture over both cut sides of ciabatta rolls.
Place 1 slice roast beef atop mustard mixture on bottom side of each roll; sprinkle with sea salt and ground black pepper.
Top each with 1 tablespoon cranberry sauce, red onion slices, Edmond Fallot Gherkins and watercress sprigs.
Cover with roll tops and serve.
This Recipe inspired by Jill Dupleix, BonAppetit.com.