- 1 T butter
- 1 T olive oil
- 2 1-inch thick pork loin rib chops
- 1/4 c water
- 1 shallot, minced
- 2 T minced Edmond Fallot Cornichons
- 1 T Edmond Fallot Burgundy Mustard
- 1/4 c chopped fresh parsley
- Melt butter with oil in a large heavy skillet over medium heat. Sprinkle chops with salt and pepper. Add chops to skillet and sauté until lightly browned, about 3 minutes per side. Cover skillet and cook until thermometer inserted into the center of the chops registers 145°F, about 9 minutes. Transfer chops to warm platter and tent with foil.
- Add water, shallot, and garlic to skillet. Cook until shallot is soft, scraping up any browned bits, about 2 minutes. Add any juices from chops. Whisk in cornichons and mustard, season with salt and pepper, and pour over chops. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
Recipe adapted from Bon Appetit