- refrigerated pie crust
- 1/4 c grated Parmesan cheese
- Frantoi Cutrera Cherry Tomato Jam
- 1 1/2 lb heirloom tomatoes, sliced 1/4″ thick
- Frantoi Cuterera Coarse Sea Salt, to taste plus additional for garnish
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1/4 c goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 egg, beaten
- Basil leaves for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Roll out the dough into an 18-inch circle about 1/6″ thick. Transfer to a sheet of parchment paper and sprinkle the Parmesan over the center of the crust. Spread the Tomato Jam to form thin layer on the dough, leaving a 2″ outer border. Arrange the tomato slices over the tomato jam and season with salt and pepper, then dot with goat cheese.
- Fold the outer 1/2″ of dough over itself to form an even lip around the galette, then begin to fold the dough over the tomatoes, forming a series of pleats. Brush the outside of the crust liberally with the beaten egg.
- Bake until the galette is golden brown, 45 to 55 minutes. Let cool completely, then garnish with sea salt and basil. Slice and serve.
Adapted from Tasting Table