- 1 large ripe banana, previously peeled, sliced and frozen
- 1 c fresh or frozen pineapple
- 1/2 T fresh ginger (1 small knob, peeled)
- 1/4 tsp Terre Exotique Turmeric from Madagascar
- 1/2 c carrot juice
- 1 T lemon juice (about 1/2 small lemon)
- 1 c unsweetened almond milk
- Add all ingredients to blender and blend on high until creamy and smooth. Add more carrot juice or almond milk if it is too thick. Scrape down sides as needed.
- Taste and adjust flavors as needed, adding more banana or pineapple for sweetness, lemon for acidity, ginger for bite, and turmeric for warmth.
- Divide between two glasses and serve.
Recipe from Minimalist Baker