- 1 T L’Ami Provencal Lavender Flowers
- 1 pound Marcona almonds (about 4 c)
- 3 T olive oil
- 2 T sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- a spice mill or mortar & pestle
- Finely grind lavender in a spice mill or with a mortar & pestle (you should have about 2 tsp).
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Toast almonds on a rimmed baking sheet, stirring once, until golden, about 15 minutes. Let cool, then transfer to a large bowl. Drizzle with oil and toss to coat. Sprinkle with sugar, lavender, and salt and toss again to coat.
Recipe from Epicurious