- 8oz lump crab meat, picked over
- 2 T chopped fennel fronds
- 1 to 2 serrano chilis, seeded, finely chopped
- 6 T extra virgin olive oil, divided
- Kosher salt
- 16 – 3/4″ thick slices baguette
- lemon wedges, for serving
- Delices du Luberon Garlic Aioli
- Toss crab meat, fennel fronds, 1 chile, and 2 tablespoons olive oil in a medium bowl. Season with salt; add more chile, if desired.
- Drizzle both sides of bread with remaining 4 tablespoons oil; working in batches, toast in a large skillet over medium-high heat until golden-brown, about 2 minutes per side.
- Spread each piece of toast with aioli. Top with crab mixture. Place a small dab of aioli in center of each piece; serve with lemon wedges.
Recipe adapted from Epicurious