- 1 16.5oz roll refrigerated cookie dough
- 1/4 c all-purpose flour
- 1 1/3 c toffee bits
- 1/2 c L’Epicurien Salted Butter Caramel Spread
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 8-inch pan with parchment paper, or grease well.
- In a large bowl, break apart cookie dough. Add flour and 1 cup toffee bits. Mix until well combined. Press into pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until golden and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out mostly clean. Cool slightly. Pour Salted Butter Caramel Spread over blondies; spread evenly. Sprinkle with 1/3 cup toffee bits.
- Cool completely before cutting, about 30 minutes.
Recipe from Pillsbury